ClubPenguin Cheats

ClubPenguin Cheats

Friday, July 22, 2011

K Kitten10

Hi fellow penguins! It is me K Kitten10 the offical creater of the blogger clubpenguin team cheats(: I just wanted to let you know that you can look for me around clubpenguin !(: BUT Sadely im not a member anymore my membership had expired because i hadn't been on clubpenguin for a long time . But i have started up with playing clubpenguin & finishing the website .(: I will try to get my membership back as soon as possible ! & once i do i look like this :Also as you already noticed i have a new member apart of this site , & that is 225happyface . He is a friend of mine which i had gotten him into clubpenguin and he loves it he is a member & he just joined so his penguins like 13 days old on the other hand my penguin is like 1000 something days old(: You can find him on clubpenguin also he will usually look like this :
Sometimes you will see him in different clothes but dont worry as i just said he is new to clubpenguin & likes to explore with the different clothes and items you can put on your penguin.






XoXo ~ K Kitten10&225Happyface



No comments:

Post a Comment